Read The Bipolar Project from The Beginning
I’m 25 years old. I am studying towards a postgraduate degree in Psychology. And I have Bipolar (I) Disorder. In the past I’ve experienced mixed moods and rapid cycling. I also have several autoimmune diseases.
This blog is primarily about my experience living with Bipolar Disorder. Posts are written in a light, positive tone and will include simple, practical tips to wellness. Generally, my opinions are informed by sound psychological advice and research.
Things I Blog About
- My experience of coming off Quetiapine Fumarate.
- How I went from being controlled by an illness, to exhibiting some control over that illness.
- What works for me and what doesn’t.
- How to manage Bipolar Disorder.
- Living with Chronic Illness.
You can Read more about my history with Bipolar here.
Whether you want to know more about Bipolar Disorder, are supporting a friend or family member or are struggling yourself, I hope you will find something of value in my writing.
Please help me create a supportive, positive and encouraging community by:
- Joining me on Facebook to get all my latest posts, plus a dash of inspiration and a dollop of informative news items
- Sharing your experience and your opinions in the comments
- Check back if you leave a comment because I always do my best to respond.
Feedback, comments, questions and topic requests are always welcome. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a comment, or fill out the form below.
Also, I like cats.